Have you got a question? Please take your time to browse through the practical info available on our website. You'll be able to find the answer to most of the questions you may have.
Please note: questions regarding your ticket order can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Get in touch through email@example.com for questions regarding the facilities for visitors with a disability.
Please browse through our most frequently asked questions below:
- Q: Can I bring a folding chair onto the festival site? A: Yes, folding chairs with a max. height of 50cm are allowed. (Example).
- Q: I am pregnant. Are there any specific facilities for me, or can I park closer to the festival? A: There are no specific facilities for pregnant festivalgoers.
- Q: At what time do the doors of the festivalpark open? A: The festivalpark is accessible from 12 at noon.
- Q: What can I bring into the festivalpark? A: You'll find a full list of do's & don'ts in this document.
- Q: Can I bring a backpack? A: Yes, but backpacks and purses will be checked. We recommend to leave them at home as much as possible.
- Q: Can I spend the night on one of the parksites? A: No, this is not allowed.
- Q: Can I book a locker in advance? A: No, this is not possible.
- Haven't found the answer to your question? Fill out our contact form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.